We all want nice hands, and love to paint our nails (using a toxic free brand I stress – try Benecos Nail Polish for trendy colours). We also know that it can be difficult to prevent them from looking aged.
I recently read an Interview about a world famous hand model Adele Uddo (who incidentally I think kinda looks like Cindy Crawford) that caught my attention and I just had to share!!
Here are some of her tips to keeping her hands in tip-top model shape!
Firstly I was delighted to read that she uses an all natural lotion which she herself has concocted from natural ingredients and is launching it to market soon. Can’t wait to try this!!
- She does not fully dry her hands because it’s better to moisturise while skin is still damp (she does this frequently through out the day).
2. She is also a fan of Weleda Skin Food (as is singer Adele, Victoria Beckham, Alexis Chung) and liberally applies this to her hands.
4. Her nail shape of choice: oval or almond, because squared tips are prone to jagged edges and breakage. For improved nail appearance try Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, or Viridian’s Nail Oil a blend of organically-grown, soothing waxes, essential oils and botanical extracts that strengthen and supports healthy growth.
5. She also moisturises her hands using a concoction of coconut and vitamin E oils mixed with shea and jojoba butters. Until her special blend comes to market I recommend trying Burts Bees Almond Milk Hand Cream -smells divine and literally reverses ageing right before your eyes!
6. Dr Bronner Peppermint Soap is also part of her hand care regime (I nod in approval).
Like me Adele is also a fan of natural lip balms and sometimes just uses olive oil or coconut butter. “I feel more comfortable personally when I know I can eat a product,” she said. I couldn’t agree more!
This advice comes from a lady who has a pair of the most beautiful hands in the world! Thanks Adele.