A. Vogel Dormeasan 50ml
Dormeasan is a herbal sleep remedy made from extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Valerian root and Hops.
Dormeasan is not a sleeping pill. It is a herbal sleeping aid and wont normally leave you feeling groggy in the morning. Unlike many sleep remedies, Dormeasan is available in the form of a liquid herbal tincture. Taken just half an hour before bed-time, it can help if you worry that you can't sleep - encouraging a more natural sleep, helping you sleep better and wake feeling refreshed.
Dormeasan may be used as a sleep remedy or for mild anxiety, by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
- As a sleep remedy: Take 30 drops of the herbal remedy in a little water half an hour before bedtime.
- For mild anxiety: This product may also be used to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety: Take 10 to 20 drops once or twice dailiy.
Dont take more than the recommended dose. This product is not known to be habit forming.
Who can't take Dormeasan?
- Do not use if you are allergic to valerian root or hops, or if you are already taking medication for disturbed sleep or insomnia, or another herbal sleep remedy.
- If your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
- Do not use Dormeasan if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use Dormeasan if you are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol.